10 Easy Steps: How To Make A Gift Box Out Of A Greeting Card?
A fantastic way to recycle old greeting cards and make little gifts out of them. This box is different from the origami box because it has a top and the bottom, which is also Eco-friendly. Here are some simple steps of How To Make A Gift Box Out Of A Greeting Card.
The Following steps for greeting card given below :-
1. Collect all your materials and kits.
2. Cut the card down the middle along with the overlay. The least demanding approach to make the top fit over the base is to ensure the two parts of the card are a similar size, so you may need to trim a bit. You will utilize the vivid front of the card as the crate cover.
3. Choose how tall you need your crate to be. This may rely upon the structure on the card’s facade, or on how big the thing is that you need to encase. This exhibition utilizes 1 inch (25mm) for the top and 1 and 1/16 (27mm) for the base. Add a little to the estimation for the support, so the top will fit over it.
4. Attract a square each side of the top and base of the card, the size of your estimations. You can stamp only the corners, causing a square so you to can see where to cut.
5. Score the card right along each of the four sides, utilizing the squares to give you the good ways from the edge.
6. Cut along the score line from the edge to the following, opposite scoreline in each corner, however, do as such for just one side of the square you drew. Leave one side of the container whole to make a tab. Do this for every one of the four corners of the card.
7. Grease the sides up, and overlap the tabs.
8. Paste every tab and paper cut it into place until it dries.
9. Rehash the stamping and scoring for the other portion of the case.
10. At the point when your case is dry, place your blessing or other little articles inside.